Thanks to all that have helped!!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Broken and Bleeding No More

Here we are...one year ago, at this very moment, I was lying broken and bleeding in a hospital bed, going in for a surgery that no-one could predict the outcome. One year ago today, the landscape of my life was forever changed. In this time I have had the opportunity to really look at where I am and where I am going. I have found out the power of a voice, the power of friendship, and the power of the love of an amazing woman, great friends, and the EMS world.

Today, I took the exam to attempt to become the 3rd in command at LMEMS. It's a long shot, what am I saying, this is a 4th quarter hail mary from my own goal line....It's a real long shot. So, just for tonight, I'm going to lie here and pretend that the past year didn't happen, I don't have a personal crusade, I am just going to enjoy the night with my wife to be and everyone Thank you for the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment