Thanks to all that have helped!!!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Coming to an Ambulance near you....

Well I have put in an application at a local EMS agency. It's a private service company and they are just as excited for me to start there as I am to be getting back on a truck. I'm also going to be speaking to a personal trainer to finish up the last bit of muscle training and stamina building I need to feel very very comfortable in the back of the truck.

Still having a few problems with the prosthetic, that I'm hoping that will be resolved in the next few days. The knee is still sticking and I'm still waiting on my new foot to be delivered. It seems that it takes a while for Otto Bock to make a size 14 prosthetic foot...this is one of the big foot curses you never are told about!!! No matter...life is moving on and so am I. I'm so excited to attempt this again, I'm still not sure how it's going to turn out, but that's what makes it so promising.

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. Good luck fella, hope it all pans out.

    Does your employer cover wear and damage to your leg? Do you have a backup in case it fails mid shift? Sorry I'm being nosey.

    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete