Thanks to all that have helped!!!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Interview on Fox 41

For my readers in the Louisville area, tune into Fox 41 (WDRB) tonight at 10 PM to watch my new interview. I'll be speaking about my upcoming trip to Stanford for the Medicine X conference, Kentucky's Prosthetic Parity (Prosthetic Fairness Bill), and the future of Prosthetics in America. Tamara Evans was nice enough to come out to the house and interview me for my speaking engagement at Medicine X and the Patient NeXt movement. I'll be posting a link for those outside the viewing area as soon as possible.

I'm also including a link to a fundraiser to raise the funds for the trip (Airfare etc...) Please consider donating if you have the ability. The Prosthetic Medic is going to Stanford!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment