Thanks to all that have helped!!!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Update 2/6/12

Short post today. More of an update than my normal waxing philosophical. PT came today, I'm doing quite well and he's very pleased with my progress. It hurts more than I expected when I started, still can't lie on my stomach without excruciating pain shooting through my leg. My soon to be step son really enjoys the exercise where he gets to throw a ball to me on various sides. We did this last night during the Super Bowl and he really enjoyed himself. I'm glad that I'll be able to get my boys involved in my rehab. It lets them have fun with me and lets me work on  healing. After the pain I felt today I know I have a very long and painful road ahead of me. That's all for tonight. Going to spend some much needed time with Kate after she gets off work. I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment