Thanks to all that have helped!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I WANT YOU---> to give me an idea or 2

Occasionally I ask for your feedback. I know the feedback mechanism is frustrating but please let me know if/how this blog had helped you or if you feel I should keep going. I'm facing a major life decisions and am trying to streamline my life. If this blog is causing any damage that is I completely unintended and I'm looking for ways to improve. Let me know what you think.

Joe aka The Prosthetic Medic (hopefully)

2 comments:

  1. It's not about us. But I would be bummed to not get to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. As a distant relative, I enjoy feeling more connected and love being able to update the family here on your progress. (Oh, and I hear funny stories of you as a tiny little guy often from your great aunt Mabel, who calls you "That Joseph!!")

    Moreso, I am a rehab nurse and my patients follow your blog! You inspire them daily. You validate their fears, anger, emotional and physical pain, and did I mention you INSPIRE them?

    ReplyDelete